Aquaculture & Water Quality
1098 Turner Road
Shepherdstown, WV 25443-4228
Phone: (304) 876-2815
Fax: (304) 870-2208
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Special Directions For Motor Freight and Parcel DeliveriesHistoric Shepherdstown is turn-restricted for trucks and tractor trailers. From Hagerstown, MD:
- South on Rt. 65 (Sharpsburg Pike, I-70, exit 29) to Sharpsburg
- Right at stop sign onto Rt. 34. Cross Potomac River bridge to Shepherdstown.
- Straight through four-way stop sign on Rt. 480.
- Go one mile and turn right at traffic light onto new bypass.
- Proceed straight through traffic light at Rt. 45, one quarter mile to right onto Billmyer Mill Road.
- Go one mile and turn right on Turner Road.
- Go one mile to The Conservation Fund Freshwater Institute.
- Turn right onto gravel driveway immediately after sign. Continue on driveway past barn to main research building entrance to the right. Other than USPS all deliveries are directed to the reception office lobby.
We have adequate turn-around space for a tractor trailer, a loading dock and a tractor-mounted fork lift for unloading pallets. If you have a large or unusual load requiring special considerations please contact us in advance to assure appropriate assistance is available on your arrival.