May 3, 2016
*Team Application Deadline: March 14th!
Community Leaders & Citizens:
- Do you want to preserve your community's unique character and special places?
- Is your local economy vunerable rather than vibrant? Are you struggling to keep your younger generations from leaving the area? Or conversely, is your rural community feeling the pressures of rapid growth, increasing tourism, or resource development?
Private Landowners and Businesses:
- Do you want to invigorate economic opportunities in your community and attract new businesses?
- Do you want to strengthen your community’s capacity to compete economically?
Public Land Managers:
- Do you want to improve communications and partnerships with nearby communities?
- Are you feeling the pressures of reduced budgets and changes in visitor patterns and interested in exploring creative solutions?
*If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then consider putting together a community team and attending this course! We are available to provide assistance, so don't be shy!
June 20, 2016
This course is offered by the US Army Corps of Engineers, US Environmental Protection Agency and US Fish & Wildlife Service, in partnership with The Conservation Fund. This comprehensive week-long training is for federal and state regulators who serve on mitigation bank and in-lieu fee program Interagency Review Teams (IRTs).