We are creative, entrepreneurial and partnership-driven. Working efficiently and effectively, the Fund devotes 96% of its annual budget directly to conservation programs and just 1% to fundraising.
We invite business partners of all size, from leading corporations to budding green entrepreneurs, to join us in a balanced approach to conservation - one that blends environmental stewardship with economic returns. We can help your business make a meaningful and lasting difference in places where your employees and customers live, work and play.
Our ApproachOur approach is collaborative and creative. We work with business—at the pace of business—to tackle tough environmental challenges and bring big ideas and bold conservation solutions to scale. We innovate and take calculated risks to generate significant conservation returns. We listen, find common ground and then lead by example, demonstrating how natural capital can benefit land, water, communities and the bottom line.
Our business partners are attracted to our lean, non-advocacy approach and our impeccable reputation. We’re regarded as efficient and constructive, and as trusted advisors. We are selective with our business partners, finding natural synergies with companies and corporations that share our mission to expand the impact of conservation and advance its benefits to as many American communities as possible.
Our PartnershipsThe Conservation Fund gets results. Since 1985, we’ve protected more than 7 million acres valued at $5 billion. Please join us:
- Protect and restore land where your customers and employees live, work and play
- Reduce and mitigate environmental impacts of energy and infrastructure development
- Offset your carbon footprint by planting trees and protecting forests
- Invest in the land, water and people growing and selling healthy, local food
- Create safe Parks with Purpose and new jobs for underserved neighborhoods in some of America’s most promising cities
- Protect working forests that house wildlife, clean air, filter water and support millions of U.S. jobs
- Evaluate your supply chain and its impacts on forests, farms, water and communities
- Invest in and grow America’s green economy and most promising green entrepreneurs
- Strategize and plan for growth , development and aging urban infrastructure
- Reinvent and energize your corporate sustainability strategy.
- Donate or monetize nonstrategic land, stock or estate assets.
- Include a gift to the Fund in your workplace giving and corporate match program.
Cause-Related MarketingThe Conservation Fund selectively engages in cause-marketing partnerships to advance public awareness of environmental issues. All cause marketing must represent a mutual brand fit and result in tangible on the ground benefits to advance The Conservation Fund’s mission. Cause marketing must be approved by the Fund in writing in advance of any promotion and meet the regulations set forth by the Better Business Bureau as well as commercial co-venture laws.
Please contact Robin Murphy, Vice President of Marketing and Communications to learn more.
Corporate GivingIf your company would like to join The Conservation Fund in investing in America’s land legacy while strengthening local economies through sustainable forestry, ecotourism and green business enterprises, please consider a corporate gift. Donate here.
Corporate HighlightsThe Conservation Fund’s corporate partners join us in recognizing that a balanced approach to conservation—one that blends environmental stewardship with economic and business objectives—leads to greater good. We can help your business make a meaningful and lasting difference in places where your employees and customers live, work and play. Examples include:
C&S is committed to reducing its carbon footprint and planting trees. Learn more >>
Apply for the CSX Small Grants Program for Transporting Healthy Food. Learn more >>
Engaging customers to help promote technology for good. Learn more >>
Donate with your wireless service, provided by GIV Mobile. Learn more >>
Wholesome food delivered with low carbon impact. Learn more >>
In the spirit of building strong communities. Learn more >>
Giving back to the environment and strengthening the green economy, one move at a time.
Learn more >>