Active Living, Healthy Food Convening
Cost: WORKSHOP IS **FREE** BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Registration Deadline MAY 10!
Where: New Bern Riverfront Convention Center
What: Wednesday and Thursday, May 22-23, 2013
What: Join us at this day-and-a-half gathering that will lay the groundwork for reclaiming healthier communities through access to local food and opportunities for active living.
- See successful models in action — Sol Food Mobile Farm, Nutrition Demos, River Walk and more!
- Identify barriers and develop skills — conflict resolution, partnership building, community organizing — to make a difference in your community.
- Meet resource groups that can help with your work.
- And have FUN while you learn!
Who should attend? Community Groups, Nonprofits, Churches, Community Leaders and Local Agencies serving these counties:
Hosted by Resourceful Communities
with funding from
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
* Please share this information with others! *
Questions? Call Donna at 919.951.0116 or 919.967.2223, x135.