Freshwater Institute Events
Courses, Workshops and Classes
- 22nd-25th: Laura Christianson to speak on Bioreactors to reduce N and P loss with subsurface drainage at the SERA-17 annual meeting in Des Moines, IA. You can view the program here.
- 11th-14th: Michael Schwartz will be attending the Mississippi River Basin/Gulf Hypoxia Landscape Conservation Design Agenda- Implementation & Model Refinement Workshop in Memphis, TN.
- 22nd-23rd: We are an organizing partner for the Tenth International Conference on Recirculating Aquaculture in Roanoke, VA. Catch our aquaculture team there for multiple presentations.
Scheduled Visits and Tours
- 14th: USDA organized tour for visitors from China
- 24th: 10th International Conference on Recirculating Aquaculture farm tour